Wednesday 1 July 2009

and still we wait!!!

And here we are, still waiting on the car.  We rang today and the parts still have not arrived.  Bugger!!!!!

The good news is the weather today is really great.  Sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and about 18-19 degrees.  Lovely.

I made my semi-annual trip to the hairdressers today.  And, I have to say I’m starting to feel like some sort of bad-news angel.  After waiting outside the hairdressers for 15 minutes waiting for the 10:00 appointment, the stylist rushed out with tears in her eyes to say that her salon had been flooded overnight.  Not by the weather, but her hot water system had failed and split.  The whole salon was flooded.  Poor little lamb, I felt so sorry for her.  She was really distressed by the whole incident and her mother was in contact with the insurance, but she still had enough professionalism to come and let us know and to worry if I was going to get my hair cut.

I ended up getting the trim in the close by shopping centre, but paid way more than I really wanted.  Good trim though.  I feel like a new woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.